Deter’s Equine Insect Repellent is formulated to safely repel biting insects and especially biting flies from horses without harm to the horse, environment, or horse owner.
Deter’s Equine Insect Repellent does not contain DEET, Pyrethins, or Permethrins. Instead, Deter repels biting insects using a proprietary blend of natural oils and plant derivatives. Our Equine Insect Repellent ingredients are all GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), biodegradable, and safe for horses and owners alike. Deter Equine Insect Repellent has been independently field tested where it proved effective in repelling biting flies.
You can apply Deter Equine Insect Repellent via spray or wipes. The insect repellent comes in concentrate form and is designed to be mixed with water in a 1:7 dilution so you can make and use as needed. One bottle of Deter Equine Insect Repellent concentrate typically provides up to 8 uses for an average size horse.
- Does not contain DEET, Pyrethins or Permethrins.
- Formula Complies with EPA guidelines for Minimum Risk Pesticides.
- Biodegradable and safe for the environment.
- Economical 8 oz. concentrate is diluted 1:7 with water
- Safe for You, Your Horse, and the Environment
- Available in 8 oz. Bottle
Learn more about Deter Equine Insect Repellent natural ingredients in our Skincare Glossary.